Learn to Skate in Wee Blades!
Do you have a little one (aged 4-6) interested in learning to skate? In our Wee Blades program, they can master their balance, push and glide, turning and stopping as they become independent skaters.
Our low-ratio program focuses on confidence building and skill development through fun activities and games. Skaters are organized in small groups according to age and skill level.
In the Wee Blades program, skaters need to provide their own equipment:
- Helmet – hockey (face guard recommended)
- Skates – hockey (not speed skates)
- Neck Guard – hockey style with bib (ballistic nylon or Kevlar)
- Clothing – water resistant pants/jacket/mitts highly recommended. No exposed skin.
- Face covering (optional assuming no change to Covid protocols)
Schedule and Information
Program times: Tuesdays 5:30-6:00PM
Location: Cataraqui Community Centre – Kinsmen Icepad
(just north of the 401, west of Sydenham Rd)
No fundraiser commitment required.
Email email@example.com for more info.